BIKE SPECIALIZED TURBO LEVO ALLOY (2022)
Ask for informationx
Contact us check the price & conditions
Specialized Turbo Levo Alloy Specialized bicycle in black color. Specialized Manufacturer Reference: 95222-7302
The new Levo offers incredible power to hit more trails thanks to an unmatched combination of ride quality, usable power and range. It is the refinement, implementation and amplification of everything we know about mountain biking: a 40-year obsession with creating the best mountain bikes in the world. Since its introduction, the Turbo Levo has marked the way forward, it is the goal to be achieved of any e-mountain bike, and this new bike raises the bar again.
Starting with our Turbo Full Power 2.2 engine and Turbo MasterMind Control Unit (TCU), which allow the Levo to smoothly and fluidly amplify your effort (4x your power) and let you choose where and when you want to ride. The Levo also breaks the limits when it comes to range, amping up your effort by up to five hours of ride time. Now you can ride further and explore more than ever. And the optimized frame features 150mm of custom rear suspension and adjustable geometry for a stable, natural ride like no other. Because at the end of the day, what matters is the journey. Believe it.
The powerful Levo Pro offers incredible performance thanks to the SRAM X01 Eagle 12-speed transmission, FOX Factory suspension and hand-mounted Roval Traverse Carbon wheels.
• Levo's fully integrated Turbo Full Power 2.2 engine, 500 Wh battery and Turbo Connect unit deliver class-leading 90Nm of torque and 565 watts of power with up to five hours of riding, allowing you to drive further and faster than ever.
• The Levo's Turbo Connect Unit (or "TCU") is more than an "on-off" button - it is the brain of the bike. The TCU displays the battery level and assist mode. It also communicates, via ANT + / Bluetooth®, with our optional handlebar display to show even more information about the day's ride.
• An exclusive “Mullet” design with a 27.5 ”wheel at the rear and 29” at the front offers a nimble ride compared to other e-MTBs. The spacious cockpit centers you on the bike, optimizing traction and cornering control. The low bottom bracket, relaxed head tube angle and reduced fork off-set maintain stability on rough terrain.
• The Levo offers two different geometry settings, allowing you to easily adjust its performance for any riding style and on any terrain. The bottom bracket height can be adjusted up or down by 7mm.
• Levo's 150mm travel is flexible over small bumps, gobbles up impacts on big cuts without jolt, eats corner exits for breakfast, yet delivers incredible pedal response and delivery of your power to the ground with total efficiency.
• The Levo's S-Sizing is based on what matters: the rider's size and style, not the crotch. Six sizes, all with similar head tube lengths, let you choose the size that best suits your individual style. The S-small numbers will be agile and reactive, while the S-large numbers offer you more stability and a more roomy ride.
• Alloy Trail Stem, 35mm bar bore
• Alloy, 35mm diameter, 780mm width, 8-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep
• Specialized Trail Grips
• Body Geometry Bridge Saddle, steel rails
• SEAT POST
• TranzX dropper, 34.9mm, S1: 100mm, S2: 125mm, S3: 150mm. S4-S5: 170mm, S6- 200mm
• SRAM SX Eagle, 12-speed
• SRAM NX Eagle PG-1230, 12-speed, 11-50t
• SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed
• CHANGE CONTROLS
• SRAM SL SX Eagle, 12-speed
• Praxis forged M30, custom offset, 160mm
• SRAM X-Sync Eagle, 104 BCD, 32T, steel
• Specialized 29, hookless alloy, 30mm inner width, tubeless ready
• FRONT HUB
• Alloy, sealed cartridge bearings, 15x110mm thru-axle, 32h
• REAR HUB
• Alloy, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x148mm thru-axle, 32h
• DT Swiss Industry
• Standard, Presta Valve
• FRONT TIRE.
• Butcher, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® T9 compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.6 "
• REAR TIRE
• Eliminator, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® T7 compound, 2Bliss Ready, 27.5x2.6 "
• HUG. SADDLE
• Alloy, 38.6
• Specialized M5 premium alloy, BB height adjust, S-Sizing, internal cable routing, 150mm travel, 148mm spacing
• RockShox 35 Silver, 35mm stanchion, Turnkey damper, S1: 150mm travel, S2-S6: 160mm travel
• Specialized Turbo Full Power System 2.2 Engine
• UI / REMOTE
• Specialized TCU, 10-LED State of charge, 3-LED Ride Mode display, ANT + / Bluetooth®, w / Handlebar remote
• Custom charger, 42V4A w / Rosenberger plug
• Specialized M3-500, Integrated battery, 500Wh
• Custom Specialized wiring harness
• SHOCK ABSORBER
• RockShox Deluxe Select R, rebound adjust, S1: 52.5x210mm, S2-S6: 55x210mm
• FRONT BRAKE
• SRAM Guide RE, S1-S3: 200mm, S4-S6: 220mm
• BACK BRAKE
• SRAM Guide RE, 200mm
- FRAME MATERIAL
- FRAME TYPE
- DOUBLE SUSPENSION
- DISC HYDRAULIC
- CYCLING STYLE
- ENGINE INCLUDED
- RIDER STYLE
- From 500 to 599 wh