HOW TO CONFIGURE?
Browsing is optimized by accepting cookies, which is why most browsers are already configured to accept them by default. But if you prefer, you can change this setting.
HOW TO DISABLE COOKIES?
If you prefer to block cookies in your browser, you can do so by changing the settings. However, this may prevent the proper functioning of some parts of our website, as they play an essential role in the provision of our services.
You can deactivate, delete or activate cookies in the parameters of the browser installed on your computer or device. This deactivation of cookies does not prevent the User from accessing the contents of the website.
PURPOSE OF COOKIES
Most of the cookies we use are deleted from your hard drive when you log out of your browser (session cookies). Other cookies remain on your device and allow us to recognize it on the next visit (permanent cookies which, in turn, may be our own or third-party cookies). We make little use of permanent cookies, which are the ones that remember information so that you do not have to enter it again in the forms, for example, and so that we can provide a better service to our customers by offering you information and advertising that is of interest to you.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small text files that are stored in your browser. They serve, among other things, to know your preferences and facilitate your future visits by allowing you to adapt or personalize the website to your tastes and preferences.
In general, these files are associated with the identifier of a computer (IP), but not with a specific user, without personal data being deduced from it. Cookies, by themselves, do not contain sensitive information that personally identifies you.
TYPES OF COOKIES
We can differentiate cookies according to the entity that manages them:
Own cookies are those that are sent to your computer from our own computers or domains and from which we provide the service you request.
Third-party cookies are those that are sent to your computer from a computer or domain that is not managed by us, but by another collaborating entity. Like, for example, those used by social networks, or by external content such as Google.
According to the length of time they remain activated:
- Session cookies: These are temporary cookies that remain in your browser's cookie file until you leave the web page, so none of them are recorded on your computer's hard drive. The information obtained through these cookies is used to analyze traffic patterns on the web. Ultimately, this allows us to provide a better experience to improve the content and make it easier to use.
- Permanent cookies: they are those that are stored on the hard drive and our website reads them every time you make a new visit. They have a certain expiration date, so the cookie will stop working after that date. We use these cookies, generally, to facilitate the purchase and registration services.
According to its purpose:
- Technical cookies: These are strictly necessary for browsing and the proper functioning of the website. They allow, for example, to control traffic and data communication, access restricted access areas, carry out the purchase process of an order, store content to be able to broadcast videos or share content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: These are those that allow you to access the service with predefined characteristics based on a series of criteria, such as the language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, the regional configuration from where it is accessed. at service etc.
- Analysis cookies: These are those that allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the services provided. To do this, your browsing on our website is analyzed in order to improve the range of products and services we offer.
- Advertising and behavioral cookies: these are those that collect information on the user's preferences and personal choices (retargeting) that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that can be included in a web page.
According to the informed consent requirement:
- Non-excepted Cookies: These are those affected by the regulations and that require the informed consent of the user. Analytical cookies, affiliation cookies and advertising cookies require this consent.
- Excepted cookies: These are cookies that do not require the informed consent of the user. Cookies of a technical nature and those necessary for the provision of a service expressly requested by the user are exempt from this compliance.