Oakley Encoder Strike Sunglasses Prizm
Oakley Encoder Strike Sunglasses amb Prizm in green. Oakley manufacturer reference: OO9235-0439
The best athletes in the world are constantly looking for a point advantage. It's that criteria that has helped inspire the creation of the Oakley® Encoder Strike. Using insights from Oakley team athletes as a foundation, designers have blended functional needs with some heritage elements to create a frame that offers a unique solution for athletes seeking ultimate performance. The combination of the lens shape, made possible by PhysioMorphic Geometry™, with a cut inspired by one of the models of the legacy, Razor Blades, offers coverage and style. At the same time, the ventilation design of the sunglasses allows air to flow optimally. The frame is made of O Matter™ for strength, comfort and durability.
- MULTI-SPORT DESIGN - Functional sport design with optimized coverage, a wider field of vision, frame retention and impact protection.
- TRANSFORMATIVE LENS DESIGN - Advances in optical design have allowed the lens to be designed with a more wraparound shape and rigidity in key areas to mimic the structural properties of a frame.
- WIDER LENS SHAPE - Larger lens shape is inspired by Oakley's Razor Blades
- SPECIAL FIT TEMPLES FOR HAT AND HELMETS - O-Matter™ temples have a low-profile design that fits over hats and helmets.
- NON-SLIP GRIP - Unobtainium® temple and nose pad sleeves help deliver sport-level retention, with no-slip grip and all-day comfort.
- SEE MORE DETAIL - Available with Prizm™ lenses designed to enhance color and contrast and allow you to see more detail.
- CYCLING STYLE
- GLASSES PARTS
- LENS TECHNOLOGY