BIKE SPECIALIZED TURBO TERO 4.0 (2022)
Ask for informationx
Contact us check the price & conditions
The new Turbo Tero is an electric mountain bike equipped for your daily routes. A touring bike that you can take to your favorite trails. A touring bike with which you can transport cargo. What you need to go where you want. A do-it-all superhero, the Tero combines functionality with world champion DNA and class-leading power assist.
The strengths of the Tero are the fusion of power, confidence and versatility. Developed together towards a single end goal, these attributes result in a tough, efficient and adaptable bike.
• The Turbo Full Power 2.0 motor incorporated in the Tero 4.0 aluminum frame together with the integrated 710 Wh battery, effectively quadruples your own power, providing a large amount of watts that allow you to carry your mountain accessories, purchase or even your children, without sweating a single drop. It's you, but faster. But what really sets this engine apart from the rest is the efficiency and perfection with which it is paired with your own efforts.
• Mission Control and MasterMind- Mission Control lets you tailor the Tero's power levels to your preferences. The three standard power levels can be adjusted almost infinitely to suit your power and range needs. MasterMind's MicroTune function can adjust power levels in 10% increments.
• Mountain DNA - Tero's components are designed to improve control and confidence. Aggressive yet smooth 29 x 2.3 "Ground Control tires offer great traction in all conditions, SRAM disc brakes provide great stopping power, 110mm of front suspension travel smooths trails and seatpost telescopic is there to lower it in technical off-road situations.
• Turbo System Lock - Use the Mission Control app to disable the engine and activate the motion alarm. Once the engine is locked, it can only be unlocked by the owner.
• Mudguards, luggage rack and kickstand. Prepared and approved for child seats and to carry a rear axle trailer.
Frame: Specialized Turbo Tero, 12 x 148mm Boost
Fork: RockShox Recon Silver TK, 44mm offset, 114mm trail, 15x110mm Boost Stealth
: Specialized Stealth, alloy, 14 °, 31.8mm
Handlebar: Specialized Trail, 6061 alloy, 8 ° backsweep, 6 ° upsweep, 27mm rise, 31.8mm
Grips: Specialized Body Geometry Contour Lock-On
Remote system: none
Headphones: Specialized S212500021, 1 1/8 "top (41.8 x 30.5 x 8mm, 45 x 45 °), 1.5" bottom (52 ??x 40 x 7mm, 45 x 45 °)
Seatpost: TranzX Dropper, 30.9mm
Saddle: Rivo Sport, Steel Rails, 155mm Cranks
: Specialized Custom, forged alloy cranks, Praxis Works 40t chainring, 104 BCD, chain guard ring
Pedals: Specialized Platform
Brakes: SRAM Guide T, hydraulic disc brake, 4 pistons, 200mm / 180mm
Shift Lever: SRAM NX, 11-
Trigger rear derailleur: SRAM NX, 11-speed
Cassette: SRAM PG-1130, 11 speed, 11-42 teeth
Chain: KMC e11S, 11-speed, w /
Missing Link rims: Stout XC 29, 25mm jaw width,
Disc Spokes: DT Swiss Industry
Front hub: Specialized alloy disc, sealed cartridge bearings, 6-bolt, 15x110mm thru-axle, 32-hole
Rear hub: Specialized alloy disc, sealed cartridge bearings, 6-bolt, 12 x 148mm, 32-hole
Front tire: Specialized Ground Control, 2Bliss Ready, 29 x 2.35 "
Rear tire: Specialized Ground Control, 2Bliss Ready, 29 x 2.35 "
- FRAME MATERIAL
- FRAME TYPE
- FRONT SUSPENTION
- DISC HYDRAULIC
- CYCLING STYLE
- ENGINE INCLUDED
- RIDER STYLE
- XC ALL
- From 700 to 799 wh