Shoes Specialized S-Works Torch
Specialized S-Works Torch road cycling shoes in white from 2022. Specialized manufacturer reference: 61022-0645.
The S-Works Torch is the evolution of the winningest shoe in cycling. Using Body Geometry technology coupled with biomimicry, data science and obsessive craftsmanship, we've designed a shoe that's so carefully constructed you'll forget you're wearing it.
Leveraging data science, we've refined every detail of the S-Works Torch to improve fit and performance. The BOA® cable runs downward and at an angle, preventing the first metatarsal from lifting and providing a structure that improves power transfer while eliminating unwanted pressure or creases. More adaptive upper materials allow the foot to move naturally where it's needed for comfort, while data-driven zonal gussets hold the foot in place, ensuring crisp power delivery and optimal efficiency.
- The redesigned upper features reinforcements in key areas and also offers adaptive support zones to create a fit that disappears under the foot.
- Based on data collected from Retül's foot scans, the new carbon sole is 4mm wider at the metatarsal than the previous generation of S-Works 7 shoes.
- By optimizing its construction, the new carbon sole is 20g lighter than that of the S-Works 7. The internal "I-Beam" reinforcement ensures that it maintains the same stiffness - index 15 - as the previous generation.
- The updated last uses Retül data to better match the shape of cyclists' feet, sloping slightly to the side for a snug, close-to-foot fit.
- The asymmetrical heel piece gives more space to the Achilles tendon, offering medial support while removing material from the lateral side, allowing for a lower collar.
- Updated BOA® cable routing improves closure and reduces pressure on the anterior ankle ligaments.
- BOA® S3 aluminum dials for on-the-fly micro-adjustments, backed by the BOA® guarantee.
- The titanium cleat bolts can be moved to position the pedal or cleats 5mm rearward. Three-bolt cleat adjustment fits most road pedals.
- Replaceable heel and non-slip material with internally threaded screws for greater security.
- ***IMPORTANT FOR WIDE FIT*** New sole plate is 4mm wider than standard width (8mm wider than S-Works 7).
- CYCLING STYLE
- SHOE PARTS
- CYCLING SHOES