Turbo Levo Expert bike in black color model 2022. Specialized manufacturer reference: 96421-3202
The new Levo offers incredible power to hit more trails thanks to an unmatched combination of ride quality, usable power and range. It is the refinement, implementation and amplification of everything we know about mountain biking: a 40-year obsession with creating the best mountain bikes in the world. Since its introduction, the Turbo Levo has marked the way forward, it is the goal to be achieved of any e-mountain bike, and this new bike raises the bar again.
Starting with our Turbo Full Power 2.2 engine and Turbo MasterMind Control Unit (TCU), which allow the Levo to smoothly and fluidly amplify your effort (4x your power) and let you choose where and when you want to ride. The Levo also breaks the limits when it comes to range, amping up your effort by up to five hours of ride time. Now you can ride further and explore more than ever. And the optimized frame features 150mm of custom rear suspension and adjustable geometry for a stable, natural ride like no other. Because at the end of the day, what matters is the journey. Believe it.
Here's where you take your hat off: the Levo Expert rides a robust SRAM X01 Eagle 12-speed drivetrain, FOX Performance Elite suspension, and high-performance Roval Traverse wheels.
• The Levo's fully integrated Turbo Full Power 2.2 engine, 700 Wh battery and advanced MasterMind Turbo Control Unit deliver class-leading 90 Nm of torque and 565 watts of power for up to five hours of driving time, which that allows you to ride further and faster than ever.
• The MasterMind Turbo Control Unit is your information center with customizable display fields, including the exact percentage of the battery level, it has the new MicroTune function to adjust the power delivery in 10% increments, so that you get exactly the assistance you need when you want it.
• An exclusive “Mullet” design with a 27.5 ”wheel at the rear and 29” at the front offers a nimble ride compared to other e-MTBs. The spacious cockpit centers you on the bike, optimizing traction and cornering control. The low bottom bracket, relaxed head tube angle and reduced fork off-set maintain stability on rough terrain.
• The Levo offers six different geometry settings, allowing you to easily hone your performance for any style, and type of terrain. The steering angle can be adjusted between 63 and 65.5 degrees. Bottom bracket height can also be adjusted up or down by 7mm
• The Levo's 150mm enduro-inspired travel is flexible over small bumps, devours impacts on big cuts without jerking, eats up corner exits for breakfast, yet delivers incredible pedal response and delivery of your power to the ground with total efficiency.
• The Levo's S-Sizing is based on what matters: the rider's size and style, not the crotch. Six sizes, all with similar head tube lengths, let you choose the size that best suits your individual style. The S-small numbers will be agile and reactive, while the S-large numbers offer you more stability and a ride with more space.
Turbo Levo Expert Technical Specifications
Alloy Trail Stem, 35mm bar bore
Specialized Trail, 7050 alloy, 8-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep, 30mm rise, 800mm, 35mm clamp
Deity, Knuckleduster, Black
Bridge Comp, Hollow Cr-mo rails, 155 / 143mm
X-Fusion Manic, infinite adjustable, two-bolt head, bottom mount cable routing, remote SLR LE lever, 34.9, S1: 100mm, S2: 125mm, S3: 150mm, S4 / S5: 175mm, S6: 190mm
SRAM Code RS, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, S / M: 200mm, L / XL: 220mm
SRAM Code RS, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm
Sram X01 Eagle, 12-speed
SRAM XO1 Eagle trigger, 12-speed, single click
SRAM XG-1275, 12-speed, 10-52t
SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed
Praxis forged M30, custom offset, 160mm
SRAM X-Sync Eagle, 104 BCD, 32T, steel
Standard, Presta Valve
Butcher, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® T9 compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.6 "
Eliminator, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® T7 compound, 2Bliss Ready, 27.5x2.6 "
FACT 11m full carbon, 29 "front wheel, 27.5" rear wheel, full internal cable routing, 148mm spacing, fully sealed cartridge bearings, 150mm of travel, geo adjust head tube, geo adjust horst pivot
FOX FLOAT 38 Performance Elite 29, Grip2 damper, 44mm offset, HSC, LSC, HSR, LSR, 110x15mm, 1.5 "tapered steerer, 160mm travel
Specialized Turbo Full Power System 2.2 Engine
Custom charger, 42V4A w / Rosenberger plug
UI / REMOTE
Specialized MasterMind TCU, percentage of remaining charge, 120 possible display configurations, MicroTune assist adjustment, over-the-air updates, ANT + / Bluetooth®, w / Handlebar remote
Specialized M3-700, Integrated battery, 700Wh
Custom Specialized wiring harness
S1: Fox Float DPS Performance Elite, 3- position adjustment, 52.5x210mm, Rx Trail Tune, S2-S6: FOX FLOAT X2 Performance Elite, LSC, LSR, 2-position lever, 55x210mm
- FRAME MATERIAL
- FRAME TYPE
- DOUBLE SUSPENSION
- DISC HYDRAULIC
- CYCLING STYLE
- RIDER STYLE
- From 700 to 799 wh